Hi-Rail Excavator Operator (TVO-1) Hi-Rail Excavator Operator (TVO-1)
Jordan Rail are currently seeking highly experienced hi-rail excavator operators with a strong customer service and safety ethic required for ongoing work.
We currently have multiple maintenance contracts and large-scale construction projects across Australia.
As a result of our success and growth we are now seeking experienced and enthusiastic Hi-Rail Excavator Operators to join our team.
- Maintain and safety checks on mobile plant, equipment and company vehicles
- Prepare and set up plant for operation (including selecting, fitting and removing attachments)
- Operate machines in a safe and appropriate manner
- Ensure that all technical, safety procedures and contract specific requirements are followed
- Lubricating, cleaning and refueling plant and performing minor adjustments and repairs
- Maintain clean working environment
- Perform general track maintenance as required
- Hi-Rail Excavator certification (TVO-1)
- Certificate II in Rail Infrastructure (TL121315)
- Proven experience operating Hi Rail Excavator in Rail Maintenance &/Construction environment
- Previous experience on rail projects
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Drivers Licence (HC/MC)
- RIW Card
- Category 1 Medical
- RIIMP Excavator Ticket or similar
- Construction White Card
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test at any time
- Ongoing Rail Maintenance work.
- Diverse, energetic and supportive workplace culture, where you are treated as a highly valued team member where your thoughts, innovation and ideas really do count.
- Develop and diversify your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- Offering competitive benefits.
- We are operating across a number of different locations, so there are opportunities in both residential and FIFO roles across Australia.
For application submissions, questions or enquiries, please send an email to Padraig@jordanrail.com.au
If you’re interested in working for Jordan Rail in another position, please contact our office to lodge an Expression of Interest.